What is Board Leadership Lethbridge?
Board Leadership Lethbridge is a one-day training event for Board members (and potential Board members) to participate in engaging and informative workshops on topics related to board governance.
What will you learn at Board Leadership Lethbridge?
Board Leadership Lethbridge events cover a variety of topics to help non-profit organizations with their day-to-day functions, governance, planning, fiscal responsibility and more. Topics vary from year to year based on what we are hearing and seeing as a need from local non profit organizations.
Who is Board Leadership Lethbridge?
Board Leadership Lethbridge is a collaboration of community leaders working together to provide access to training opportunities for Board members of non-profit organizations. Our committee representatives include various non-profit organizations, Boards, community networks, service groups, and government entities. Partner Organizations include:
- Alberta Culture, Multiculturalism, and Status of Women
- City of Lethbridge
- Lethbridge College
- Lethbridge Sport Council
- Volunteer Lethbridge
Why attend Board Leadership Lethbridge?
The purpose of Board Leadership Lethbridge is to provide a training and networking opportunity that will allow existing and new board members to:
- Take on their roles in the organization more confidently and efficiently
- Feel more connected to one another, their organization, and community
- Better understand what is expected of them as members and collectively as a board of directors
- Increase their knowledge on how boards function
- Feel more motivated to do their job and engage others to get involved
- Provide better direction, decision-making, guidance and leadership for their organizations and communities